Adult and Youth Basketball Training Jersey/Tops/basketball uniforms Sublimated
basketball uniforms Genera product introduction：
1. Fabric: A, B, K, R
2. It is sleeveless.
3. Different collar styles
4. With size panels or without
5. Reversible hockey jerseys are also available
6. With name, number and logos as many as you want.
7. We can not only cut 2cm wide from the sleeves as cuff directly but also add 1cm more wide fabric on the sleeves as cuff.
8. Fully sublimated, no color limit, colors will never fade.
9. No MOQ, free shipping when the order is over 10 pieces.
10. Use advanced professional sublimation printing technology and ink in superior quality
11. 7-9 days to produce the garments after confirming the designs and 3-5 days to ship them.Use DHL door to door.
12. Our monthly production: 20,000pcs/Month
basketball uniforms Fabric introduction:
1. A-145gms 100% polyester lightweight, yet strong. This is a lighterweight version of our PRO wick moisture management fabric that wicks the moisture off your body leaving you cool and dry. Used for all sports where a lightweight breathable performance fabric is desired.
2. B-165gms Coolmax,100% polyester mesh 100% polyester moisture-management fabric similar to Koolwick but is a little bit heavier weight and has a two-way stretch, used primarily for baseball/softball, basketball, volleyball or anywhere a breathable performance fabric is desired.
3. K-Dazzle. 100% polyester woven fabric is shiny. Primarily used in the shoulder/sleeves for football and lacrosse jerseys and in basketball uniforms.
4. R-Dura star Mesh. 100% polyester heavyweight 150 denier mesh. Shiny fabric used for all sports. This is our pro game mesh. Very breathable, comfortable in warm weather.
5. Other fabric that you like.