General product information:
1. Fabric: A, B, C, G, V, usually use fabric A, B for the body
2. With side panels or without, usually use fabric G,V for side panels.
3. Different zippers: 1/4 zipper, 3/4 zipper, full zipper. Invisible zipper and visible zipper.
4. With 3 pockets on the back to carry water or something else
5. With name, number and logos as many as you can
6. No color limits, the color will never fade
7. No MOQ, free shipping when the order is over 10 pieces
8. Use advanced professional sublimation printing technology and ink in superior quality
9. 7-9 days to produce the garments after confirming the designs and 3-5 days to ship them.Use DHL door to door.
1. We use US sizes. Adult size chart goes from XXS to 4XL, lady size chart goes from XS to 3XL.
2. Custom your own size chart.
1. A-145gsm 100% polyester lightweight, yet strong. This is a light weight version of a lightweight breathable performance fabric is desired.
2. B-165gms Coolmax,100% polyester mesh 100% polyester moisture-management fabric similar to Koolwick but is a little bit heavier weight and has a two-way stretch, used primarily for baseball/softball, basketball, volleyball or anywhere a breathable performance fabric is desired.
3. C-220gms Coolmax,100% polyester mesh 100% polyester mesh fabric that wicks moisture off your skin and allows it to pass through the fabric to keep you cool and dry. Waffle-textured fabric is comfortable in warm weather. Used in any Dynamic custom sublimated uniforms and some stock uniforms.
4. G-100% polyester heavyweight 150 denier mesh. Not shiny. Used for custom sublimated baseball, football and hockey jerseys. Very breathable, comfortable in warm weather.
5. V-100 polyester, mesh fabric, with small holes, Used for singlet, hood inside interlocking lining, side panel for cycling jersey, t-shirt, ice hockey jersey
Payment methods: PayPal, Wire Transfer, Western Union